Mountain bike holidays from £490 per person for the week staying in our fully catered MTB Chalet Catherine
Chalets run by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
Our sister company…Drift Riding…offers mountain bike holidays in comfortable, affordable, well equipped, summer catered chalets especially chosen for bikers and their bikes. Their aim is to deliver a fun and relaxed mountain bike place to stay for road cyclists, downhill and cross country bikers. And it’s not just for boys – GIRLS mountain bike to!!
About Morzine and the Portes du Soleil
The mountain biking in Morzine, Les Gets and the Portes du Soleil area is amongst the best in Europe and the world. There are plenty of man-made downhill tracks of all abilities, bike parks with large jumps, drops and ‘North Shore’ style riding, amazing natural singletrack (both steep and technical as well as easier routes) and lots of cross country or ‘all mountain’ style riding.
The Portes du Soleil area comprises of 24 lifts and 7 main riding areas – Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz, Chatel, Les Crosets, Morgins and Champery, all accessed by the lift system on one lift pass.
All of the mountain riding is easily accessible from the central hub of Morzine which makes it the best place to base yourself for your stay here.
What’s going on this summer
- 20th to 24th June 2018 – Crankworx – Les Gets
- 29th, 30th June and 1st July 2018 – Pass’Port du Soleil
Need to hire a mountain bike?
It could not be easier from Drift Bike Shop, from Enduro, to DH, Freeride and Dirt Jumper. So why choose?
- their ‘top end’ DH and Enduro bikes run with air suspension with infinitely adjustable spring rate
- all bikes will be tuned specifically for you
- their staff are friendly, speak English and French
- the shop is centrally located in Morzine
- World Cup specification bikes, so you can ride what the pro’s race
- only 10% deposit required to reserve your bike